Dr. Christopher's Ear & Nerve Extract, used for ear infection, epilepsy, vertigo, to aid M.S., swimmers ear, stop hiccups and is great to use by drops in the ear with Oil of Garlic to clear up earaches, and has even restored hearing in some cases. Helps in cases of motor nerve injury, epilepsy, hearing loss, warts and tonsillitis.
BEST ONLINE PRICE!
Dr. Christopher's Ear & Nerve Extract (Formerly B&B Formula), 2 oz.
Usages: Dr. Christopher's Ear & Nerve Extract is useful in treating: Ear infection, epilepsy, vertigo, to aid M.S., swimmers ear, stop hiccups and is great to use by drops in the ear with Oil of Garlic to clear up earaches, and has even restored hearing in some cases. Helps in cases of motor nerve injury, epilepsy, hearing loss, warts and tonsillitis.
1. Ear Infection: If your baby gets an ear infection, try home remedies before you take him or her to the doctor. Two drops of garlic oil followed by two drops of tincture of lobelia or Dr. Christopher's Ear & Nerve Extract, plugged with a bit of cotton, often removes the pain and the congestion. You can rub the lymph glands below the ears with the same preparations, or with oil of Mullein & Lobelia. Ear infections can be a result of a systemic infection, or they can point to dietary problems, either allergies or too many mucus-forming foods in the other. Examine your own condition carefully when your baby gets sick. If the infection remains acute, take the baby to a doctor you trust. Even if you do not purchase the prescription he offers, he will be able to tell you the exact condition of the ears. Some parents have purchased earscopes with which they can examine their own children's ears.
2. Epilepsy: Putting it into the ears, giving it internally, massaging the back of the neck.
3. Vertigo may result from disease of the middle ear (Menere's disease), from cardiac, gastric, or ocular disorders, from some peripheral irritations (as laryngeal vertigo) as a precursor on an epileptic fit, in hysteria, from toxemia (as Bright's disease), from an organic brain disease, and from unrecognized causes (essential vertigo).
Use Ear & Nerve Extract as follows: place four to six drops of oil of garlic in the ear with our eyedropper and follow this with four to six drops of B & B in ear, then plug ear with cotton. Turn the other ear up and do the same as with first ear-plug this one also and leave in all night, or night and day if desired, and flush ears on the seventh day. This is done by using a small ear syringe and flush with warm apple cider vinegar and distilled water (half and half) then continue on. Apply garlic oil and B & B tincture this same way week after week until desired effects are acquired.
Have the patient drink six to ten drops of the B & B tincture three or more times a day. (This could be done each hour in severe cases.) Massage B & B tincture on the cords back of the ears down the neck area and on the base of the skull (medulla area) several times a day.
4. Hearing Loss: We generally put four to six drops of oil of garlic into the ears first (with an eye dropper) then follow this with four to six drops of this special nerve tincture (more or less according to the size of the ear, that is, age of patient). It is best to do this procedure at night, plugging the ears with cotton and leaving it in all night, removing the cotton the next morning. Do this routine six days a week and on the seventh day of each week flush out the ears with a small ear syringe. The liquid used (to flush) is warm apple cider vinegar and distilled water--half and half. Use a small ear syringe (most drug stores carry them) but do not use heavy pressure, just an easy rinse. This program is done week after week until results are obtained. With some folks we have seen the hearing restored and hearing aids discarded in just a few months. In other cases, this program must be followed for far longer periods of time before results are noticed. No two people heal alike, so be patient and follow instructions, then see what happens!
Ingredients: Black cohosh, Blue cohosh, Blue vervain, Skullcap, Lobelia,
Other Ingredients: A base of pure Grain Alcohol & Distilled Water.
1. M.S.: Don is in his middle 30's and has had M.S. for approximately 10 years. He has been through the whole gambit of the medical field to ease his condition but to no avail. Don was always a very active person and to be stricken in the prime of life to a crutch and many times a hospital bed was his heaviest burden. In February of this year I started working with him after some study in natural healing which included Dr. Christopher's book "The Incurables." Don and I decided on a modified program as outlined in the book. He received twice a week treatments of B & B tincture rubbed into the spine and nape of the neck, foot reflexology, total body deep massage and meridian stroking. Daily he gave himself a garlic and catnip enema, a dry brush massage, and at night B & B tincture and oil of garlic drops were placed in his ears. He also took daily red clover and Relax-Eze herb combination. His diet consisted of demineralized water, increased raw fruits and vegetables and many whole grains. He avoided products which were refined and had additives.
Don is now walking without a crutch. He can stand alone whereas before it was impossible. He feels the muscles in his thighs, buttocks and lower back developing and he has strength to do many things to his amazement. This is only the beginning after only four months of treatments. Many thanks are given for the pioneer work done in natural healing to make this success story in progress possible.
2. Tumor: I want to tell you this because maybe it will help someone else. I have a tumor on my leg (almost gone). I've been putting the B & B cotton balls on it, with plastic and tape. My leg got so itchy I couldn't stand it, also the skin all around the tumor got lumpy. Anyway, I thought maybe it was the plastic but when I didn't use it, the B & B would dry so fast I was changing it all day long. This is how I solved it. I cut a slice of potato, big around, cut a groove in the slice to make room for the cotton balls soaked in B & B. I put the plastic on the back of the potato slice (none of it touching the skin) put the tape (I have a very good silk tape) on the other side of the plastic to make a little pad, none touching the skin, then a cloth wound around, holding the whole thing in place.
This was a good sized tumor. I was amazed when I would take the bandage off it would just squirt all over. Well, I've had it getting bigger for 15 years, and now its almost gone. I'm so glad I didn't have to have my leg all cut up. Wow, wouldn't it have left a hole. I don't even think I'll have a scar.
3. Swimmers Ear: I have used...your combination of Oil of Garlic and B & B Tincture for swimmers ears all with equal success.
4. Epilepsy: A boy 12 years old, was brought to me as a patient several years ago, who was having severe epileptic seizures and these had started after the child had received head injuries in an automobile accident. I have had success treating epileptic patients up to this time, by using our basics; bowel cleaning and blood purification, as well as using antispasmodic herbs. However, none of the procedures I had used over the years so successfully, worked at all with this new 12 year old patient.
One night I sat alone in my office, after all my patients had left for the day, wondering why I was not getting the results with this boy as I had with others with the same condition. I realized that I needed "help" and so I prayed earnestly that something could be done for this child and after some time of praying and meditating an "idea" for a "formula" of herbs for nerves came to my mind. I quickly wrote down: blue cohosh, black cohosh, blue vervain, scullcap, and lobelia in a 90 proof tincture. I immediately went to the lab we had out in back of the office, and made up the tincture. When this formula was given to the epileptic boy patient, there was an immediate reaction, and before long, he showed great improvement.
Useful in treating: Deafness, Dizziness, Earaches, Epilepsy, Hiccoughs, Nerves, Stroke, Throat, Tonsilitis, Tumors