Nutritional Frontiers Mood Lift II, 120 VCaps ~
• Depressed Mood
• Eating disorders
• Sleep disturbances
• Neurological Disorders
• Mental alertness
• Nerve conduction
• Neurotransmitter production
• Oxygen uptake by brain cells
About the Formula
• The unique combination in Mood Lift provides a formula with activity that differs from anything else. The ginkgo provides an extra benefit by preserving and extending the actions of serotonin and preventing the catabolism of serotonin that is formed from its precursor 5-HTP.
• What is 5-HTP? An amino acid extracted from the seeds of the African plant Griffonia simplicifola. In the body it is an intermediate step in the conversion of tryptophan to serotonin, which makes it a safe and natural way to balance serotonin levels.
• In Europe it has been used for over 30 years for mood balance, quality sleep, weight management and comfort for those with headaches and muscle discomfort. What is Serotonin?
• Serotonin is a neurotransmitter critical for brain function. It helps regulate muscle movement, alertness, mood, behavior, appetite, activity level, and sleep quality and is a precursor to melatonin. What decreases Serotonin levels?
• Stress caused by emotional crisis, inadequate rest and nutrition, excessive caffeine or alcohol use, and lack of exercise can have serious impact on the brain’s ability to produce serotonin.
Why is Serotonin important?
• Low Serotonin levels can lead to problems such as aggression, alcoholism, anxiety, depression, seizures, fatigue, fibromyalgia, seasonal affective disorder, food and carbohydrate cravings, hyperactivity, irritability, muscle and bone discomfort, obesity, obsessive compulsive disorders, panic disorders, pre-menstrual syndrome, short attention span, sleep disorders, scattered thoughts, and severe headaches.
Amount per 2 capsules
Niacin (as niacinamide) 5 mg
Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5- Phosphate Monohydrate) 79 mg
Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate) 180 mg
Ginkgo Biloba 60 mg
5-HTP 50 mg
Other Ingredients: vegetable stearate, rice flour, hypromellose, water.
• Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules 1-2 times per day or as directed by your health care practitioner
Warning: If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your health care practitioner before taking this or any nutritional product.