Your shopping cart is empty!
Add to Cart
Dr. Christopher's Stings & Bites Ointment is a unique herbal remedy designed to heal wounds, insect bites, swelling, skin redness, etc. Although other drugs might be a good alternative, almost all of them contain chemicals that in some cases may cause an allergic reaction, especially in children.
Old Name: Plantain
ITEM CODE #689662
Description: Dr. Christopher’s Stings & Bites Ointment is a unique herbal remedy designed to heal wounds, insect bites, swelling, skin redness, etc. Although other drugs might be a good alternative, almost all of them contain chemicals that in some cases may cause an allergic reaction, especially in children.
For hundreds of years, our ancestors used only natural remedies against and after insect bites such as essential oils, herbs, tar, etc. Armed with the experience of generations, Dr. John R. Christopher has developed his Stings & Bites Ointment, which consists of only natural and effective ingredients. The ointment has been proved to be effective for pain, swelling, and itching after insect bites; it helps to relieve itching in various allergic reactions such as urticaria and dermatitis as well as burns of different origins. The active ingredients of the formulation (plantain leaf, extra virgin olive oil, and beeswax) help to soothe irritated skin, improve the recovery of cells, and exert antibacterial activity. Moreover, thanks to its natural ingredients, Stings & Bites Ointment has a therapeutic effect in various skin diseases such as furunculosis, skin lesions, acne, cuts, etc. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin as well as significantly improves its condition.
Key properties of the ointment include:
• Has a strong anti-inflammatory and desensitizing effect
• Has bactericidal, antiseptic, and disinfectant properties
• Helps to increase local immunity of the skin and its resistance to adverse environmental factors
• Has a regenerating effect - heals wounds
• Nourishes, softens, and moisturizes the skin
• Can be used by people with sensitive skin, including children
• Insect bites - mosquitoes, gnats, flies, etc. (relieves swelling, itching, and inflammation of the skin)
• Allergic dermatitis (helps to relieve itching)
• Burns, various wounds, scrapes, and cuts
• Problem skin prone to empyesis
Ingredients: Plantain Leaf, Extra Virgin Olive Oil & Beeswax.
Ailments traditionally used for: Blood Poisoning, Boils, Bruising, Chicken Pox, Dermatitis, Eczema, Fragile Capillaries, Insect Bites & Stings, Itch, Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Snake Bites, Syphilis, Tumor
Directions: Apply externally as needed or as directed by your Health Care Professional. External Use Only. Refrigerate after opening.
By Joseph Scaglione
Read More Testimonials
Regular Price: $29.95
Sales Price: $9.95
Limited to 1 only per customer
PLEASE NOTE: Do not change any of the link code when you install it in your pages!