Diabetes & the Hypoglycemic Syndrome
Facts, Findings and Natural Treatments
by Agatha Thrash, MD, & Calvin Thrash, MD
Sugar diabetes, also called diabetes mellitus, has reached epidemic proportions these days. Diabetes & the Hypoglycemic Syndrome explains why, as well as how this disease can often be reversed simply and inexpensively.
There are two types of diabetes:
- Type 1; also called Juvenile Onset or Insulin Dependent.
- Type 2; also called Adult Onset or Non-Insulin Dependent.
The first type will always need insulin, since the body's pancreatic cells have ceased to manufacture insulin. But even those with Type 1 diabetes will still find help from the information in Diabetes & the Hypoglycemic Syndrome. The simple regimen described can make blood sugar levels easier to maintain. Sections in the book touch on simple treatments for common complications of diabetes, like athlete's foot and other fungal diseases, and even gangrene.
The vast majority of diabetics are Type 2. In this type, the body is manufacturing plenty of insulin, but the body's cells are not utilizing it. Thus a higher concentration of insulin in the blood is required to achieve the same result that a person without diabetes receives from a much lower level of insulin.
Type 2 diabetes is the kind of diabetes that is the most easily treated and reversed. As Diabetes & the Hypoglycemic Syndrome explains, eliminating certain things from the diet other than just sugar will aid the body's cells in increasing their insulin sensitivity. And, certain simple practices can increase the number of insulin receptors in the cells. When normal insulin sensitivity is achieved, the diabetic condition is no longer present.
And then there's hypoglycemia. It's usually the forerunner of diabetes. Since the same types of things tend to cause both ailments, the same type of program tends to cure both as well.
Does the program advocated by Diabetes & the Hypoglycemic Syndrome really work?
- Inez suffered from diabetic neuropathy. She had shooting pains in her thighs and severe burning all over, and was extremely anxious. By following the program outlined in this book, she found relief, and surprised her husband by smiling again! (pages 36-38)
- Victor was taking 40 units of insulin a day and had gangrene in both feet. One of his legs was due to be amputated. He could take 10 steps without pain. In just 3 weeks he was down to 10 units of insulin a day, walking two miles a day, and his feet were healing! (pages 31-32)
- A Canadian hypoglycemic patient was eating 6-8 times a day as prescribed by his doctor, the last which occurred at 11pm. He felt miserable. After just 5 days of fewer feedings and a special diet, he declared, "I feel better than I have in years! I can't believe it! Why didn't the other doctors do this?" (page 119)
Yes, the plan really does work, but you have to give it a try. Join the ranks of those who have tried it out and are now living more comfortable and fulfilling lives as a result.
As everyone realizes, when it comes to controlling diabetes and hypoglycemia, a big factor is diet. Diabetes & the Hypoglycemic Syndrome tells you what special nutrients you need, what foods to avoid, and what foods to get. 37 recipes and a meal planner get you started on the road to recovery.
Diabetes & the Hypoglycemic Syndrome is just a $14.95 investment. Follow the program, and see if your medical bills drop. The stock market can't give you as good a return, especially these days.