Dr. Christopher's MindTrac ~A synergistic blend of whole herbs for optimum mental & emotional balance. Feeling sad, down, blue, not thinking straight & miserable are ways we may feel from time to time. Taking a natural approach for a chemical imbalance & to rid negative thoughts is essential as whole herbs will not have the long term side effects that many chemicals do.
BEST ONLINE PRICE!
Dr. Christopher's MindTrac Formula
Serving Size: 2
Servings per container: 50
|Amount per Serving: 880 mg
||% Daily Value
Valerian Root 4:1 Extract Powder; Organic Scullcap Herb, Ginkgo Leaf 4:1 Extract Powder; Wildcrafted Oregon Grape Root; St. John's Wort Herb 4:1 Extract Powder; Wildcrafted Mullein Leaf; Wildcrafted Gotu Kola Herb; Wildcrafted Sarsaparilla Root; Organic Dandelion Root; Wildcrafted Lobelia Herb; Organic Rosemary & Organic Jurassic Green.
|* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Plant-derived capsule.
Warning: Do not use during pregnancy or while nursing except as directed by your health care professional.
No added Fillers or Chemicals
* This statement has not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.Mindtrac has become one of the most popular formulas for mental sharpness and clarity, emotional balance and overall health of the brain and nervous system. This formula has been used traditionally for helping the brain function properly via assisting the body with delivering the nutrients to the brain and calming nervous system. This principle-based formula has four main objectives:
1) Cleanse. To reduce the burden on the liver, Dr. Christopher's MindTrac contains three herbs&emdash;Sarsaparilla, Dandelion and Oregon Grape Root&emdash;to mildly cleanse the blood and to stimulate liver detoxification.
2) Nourish. A food base of Jurassic Green (revolutionary flash dried Organic alfalfa, Barley and Kamut) supplies the body with essential vitamins and minerals in an all-natural form. Essential B-complex vitamins, Chlorophyll, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium help regulate nerve transmission and muscle response.
3) Stimulate. Gotu Kola & Ginkgo Biloba synergize with St. John’s Wort herb to help improve the blood flow and oxygen circulation to the cerebral areas (head). These whole herbs have been used traditionally to improve memory, nerve response and mental alertness.
4) Calms. Skullcap and Valerian have both nervine and anti-spasmodic characteristics. These herbs have a calming effect on the nerves and muscles. They help promote regular restful sleep. Mullein and Lobelia are also antispasmodic in nature, plus they help cleanse the blood by assisting the lymphatic and the glandular systems.
Emotional Clarity Herbal Formula
Take Control of Your Mind
MindTrac™ contains properties similar to its drug counterparts without harmful chemicals.
Psychiatric drugs are far more dangerous to take than people realize. They have negative side effects including addiction, and they can produce withdrawal symptoms that are emotionally and physically distressing or even life-threatening. The herbs in MindTrac are formulated to support and heal the body naturally in response to stress. Drugs are used to treat the symptoms, NOT to cure the problem. A synergistic blend of whole herbs for optimum mental & emotional balance.
Feeling sad, down, blue, not thinking straight & miserable are ways we may feel from time to time. Taking a natural approach for a chemical imbalance & to rid negative thoughts is essential as whole herbs will not have the long term side effects that many chemicals do.
MindTrac formula supports brain function, properly assisting the body with delivering nutrients to the brain, aids in calming the nervous system & supports the bodies natural response to stress.
Also available in Extract (Kid-e-Trac) & Powder form.
Science continues to show that the mind and the body are connected. Stress creates biochemicals which circulate along with the blood. Because the liver is already burdened by pollutants, these "stressful" by-products are less likely to be eliminated quickly. To reduce the burden on the liver, MindTrac contains three herbs - Sarsaparilla, Dandelion and Oregon Grape Root - to cleanse the blood and to stimulate liver detoxification.
A food base of Jurassic Greentm (flash dried Alfalfa, Barley, and Kamut) supplies the body with essential vitamins and minerals in an all natural form. B vitamins, Chlorophyll, Calcium, Magnesium, and Potassium help regulate nerve transmission and muscle response.
St. John’s Wort has been proven in scientific studies to mimic the effects of antidepressant drugs. It is so effective that we strongly advise against combining this herb with any antidepressant drug. To transition safely from prescription medicine to natural healing, check out our product called Liver Formula.
MindTrac contains two additional stimulants, Gotu Kola and Gingko Biloba, to synergize the St. John’s Wort herb! By improving the blood flow and oxygen circulation to the head, these herbs have been used traditionally to improve memory, nerve response and mental alertness.
Scullcap and Valerian root are both nervine sedatives and antispasmodics. Besides their calming nature on the nerves and muscles, these herbs promote regular and restful sleep. Mullein and Lobelia are antispasmodics as well as cleansers. They help cleanse the blood by assisting the lymph and the glandular systems.
Take 2 capsules three times a day as a tonic dose or as needed. Children: 1/2 - 2/3 of adult dosage or Kid-e-Bright.
There are serious consequences to using or discontinuing prescription drugs. Withdrawal from psychiatric drugs should be done slowly and only with professional guidance.
Testimonials on MindTrac® & ProTrac®:
1. "I’ve been carrying ProTrac® in the Herb Shop for a year. This is a wonderful product! It’s packed full of herbs for nutrition and calming. It has helped one lady’s hyperactivity, a man with sever temperamental mood swings, and a customer to quit substance addiction. We call this our Herbal Prozac®. Thank you very much for ProTrac®." -T. Dawber, Charlotte Harbor, FL.
2. "I have an 8 year old child with Down’s Syndrome who is very hyperactive. After only one week of taking ProTrac®, he is noticeably calmer and much more attentive than before. We are so happy and we are telling friends and family about ProTrac®." -Name Withheld, TX.
3. "After being diagnosed with Clinical Depression, I spent 1 1/2 years on antidepressant medication. It basically ruined my health and relationships with other people. After deciding the medication was the cause, I quit the drugs and began the healing process. I started taking ProTrac® and it really helped me. My mind cleared up. I started sleeping at night, and best of all, I feel like my normal self again." -B Pearson, UT.
4. A worried mother of a hyperactive 9 year old boy tried ProTrac® instead of Ritalin® as the doctor suggested. She could not believe that in only three days he was calmer, more relaxed, and able to focus on daily activities. He’s even sleeping better! She is ecstatic to see his old personallity return after two years of turmoil, and is introducing ProTrac® to her friends. -Delightful Foods Inc., Canada
The products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Better Than Greens or the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.